1. Stop searching for all the problems, and start looking for the awesome things in life.
2. There's always an endless supply of things to be stressed about. Don't waste your time on them. Just let them go.
3. Be happy for others who are happy or successful, even if you're jealous of them.
4. Accept that life isn't perfect.
5. Believe that you are wonderful and beautiful; love yourself just the way you are.
6. The quickest way to help yourself is to help others.
7. Be open to other/new possibilities.
8. Listen to what others have to say.
9. Always think of at least one positive thought in every situation.
10. Reslove conflicts with gentleness, or you'll just be adding to the fuel.
11. Don't use up your energy fighting battles; use it for doing things you enjoy.
12. Life is one mistake after another, so don't be too hard on yourself.
13. Be nice to the people who need someone to be nice to them.
14. Be patient when you're in a bad mood. Wait for the good mood to come back again.
15. Release your stress or frustration through exercise and sports.
16. Keep remembering the good aspects of your life. Write them down in your secret diary, or write them down in your deviantART journal, or even write them down on post-it notes and stick them up on your wall!
17. Accept that technology doesn't always work.
18. Show enthusiasm in the things you do whenever possible.
19. When walking down the hallway: smile to strangers, greet classmates and teachers you know, and embrace your friends.
20. Talk less critisism and harsh words.
21. Clear your mind in stressful times. The answer will come once your mind is relaxed.
22. Don't be in a hurry - give yourself enough time to do what you need to do.
23. Think more about the good or 'okay' things that happen to you. Why would you want to re-experience all the bad stuff that happened in your day?