|Deviant Login||Shop||Join deviantART for FREE||Take the Tour|
Life is a Mountain HikeLife is one great mountain hike;
There are ups and downs,
It's fun when you're with family and friends.
It's a team effort. Nobody's left behind.
Never hike alone.
Sometimes you're slower than the rest,
and you try so hard but you can't catch up with your friends.
How simple would it be just to ask them to wait a while?
Some people focus all their strength on moving forward,
but forget to stop and appreciate the nature around them.
Some people love being in the midst of nature,
observing every leaf, every ant, every seed.
Yet nobody has the patience to walk with them.
Some people help others carry their water,
They get left behind too.
Some people stumble and fall, unable to reach the top.
Some people stumble and fall, but pick themselves up again.
Some people give up, and wait at the bottom, alone.
They can only see photos of the view from above,
Their own faces missing from t
How To Live A Happy Life1. Stop searching for all the problems, and start looking for the awesome things in life.
2. There's always an endless supply of things to be stressed about. Don't waste your time on them. Just let them go.
3. Be happy for others who are happy or successful, even if you're jealous of them.
4. Accept that life isn't perfect.
5. Believe that you are wonderful and beautiful; love yourself just the way you are.
6. The quickest way to help yourself is to help others.
7. Be open to other/new possibilities.
8. Listen to what others have to say.
9. Always think of at least one positive thought in every situation.
10. Reslove conflicts with gentleness, or you'll just be adding to the fuel.
11. Don't use up your energy fighting battles; use it for doing things you enjoy.
12. Life is one mistake after another, so don't be too hard on yourself.
13. Be nice to the people who need someone to be nice to them.
14. Be patient when you're in a bad mood. Wait for the good mood to come back again.
Her CatalystAs she walks through the maelstrom, the words trace upon the tips of her fingers and press into the stone. Every brick, every crack in the concrete, every crossed and angular stroke in reds and blacks and oranges. The drips of the gasoline pool around the base of her boots, slosh as she steps over the burst pipes and the rubble.
So much rubble. So little outcry. The silence of the city grates on her eardrums and the mantras she'd been forced to memorize. The Seers demanded they observe thirteen years of recitation before they attempt to weave their first World together.
But who other than the Seers can claim the incantations that knot the skeins they twist and pull on like reins hold fast? When have any of the Sisters recorded the visions they traced upon space-time and recited them, left them open for critique and discussion and debate?
Which is why she walks through the chalky soot of the smashed city around her. This all
Keep in Touch!
Bluefley has a gallery filled with artwork that whisks you off in to a Sci-fi daydream, and keeps you captivated for hours. Marc has been a member of our community for over a decade and has achieved nothing but success with his astounding commitment to interacting with the community, sharing a prolific amount of video tutorials and generally being an all round rockstar deviant. It is no joke that we are absolutely delighted to award the Deviousness Award for April 2014 to ... Read More